You can remove a domain name from a preset profile without deleting the profile itself. When you remove a domain from a profile, it stops receiving updates, so you'll need to make direct domain changes.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Review the domains assigned to a preset profile in the Domain Profile column.
Note: Don't see a Domain Profile column? You may need to customize your column display.
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to remove from a profile. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All.
- From the menu above your domain list, select Settings then Remove from Domain Profile.
You'll see a Success! confirmation to let you know the domain(s) were removed from the profile.
- Review which domains you've assigned to a preset profile.
- Or assign your domains to a different preset profile.
- Organize your domains even further with Folders.