Accepting domain account changes
An account change occurs when an account owner moves a domain from one account with GoDaddy (the initiating account) to another (the receiving account). You need to have an account with us to complete the account change and accept the domain name, and the domain name cannot be expired.
当账户所有者为其账户发起账户变更时，我们会将有关接受账户变更的信息通过电子邮件发送给接收账户的所有者。该电子邮件可能包含交易 ID 和安全码（如果适用）。
Account changes expire after 10 days. However, the initiating account's owner can re-initiate it. For more information, see 将我的域名移动到其他 GoDaddy 账户.
- 登录您的 GoDaddy 账户。
- From the Domains menu in the upper left, click Pending Account Changes:
- Click Incoming Account Changes and complete one of the following:
- If the domain name displays in the list — Select the domain name, and then click Accept.
- If the domain name does not display in the list — Click Accept Emailed Changes, enter the following, click Next, and then proceed through checkout of the free transaction:
- Transaction ID — The identification code from the email we sent you.
- Security Code — The security code from the email we sent you.
After the account change is complete, the domain(s) will not be able to be transferred for 10 days.