What's included in my Website Care plan?
Requesting updates from our Website Care team is easy. Here's a list of the website design and layout tasks that are included as part of your Website Care plan, covering just about everything you need for a great website:
- Changing colors or fonts
- Updating, adding or removing text or images
- Rearranging elements of your site template
- Changing your site navigation or menu
- Adding or updating a CTA (call-to-action) button
- Setting up a contact form so your audience can reach you
- Making a new page on your site (you write the text, we build the page)
- Setting up a blog post or adding new posts (you send us the post you've written)
- Adding an email sign-up form (we build and test it to be sure it works)
- Adding an appointment or booking feature to your site
- Adding new products to your existing eCommerce site (you send us the images, descriptions, and prices)
- Adding links to social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Updating visuals to reflect seasonal changes (like holidays, specials)
What's not included in my Website Care plan?
The following items aren't included in the service:
- Building a new website or store
- Fixing something on a 3rd party website (not yours)
- Helping you publish your website
- Helping with eComm shipping, payments, or your taxes
- Writing Terms & Conditions, Legal, or Privacy pages
- Building a custom tool or site function
- Designing or editing your logo
- Editing photos or videos
- Writing blog content or new site copy
- Managing email marketing
For tasks like these, talk to a Guide for more website service options and products.