Viewing Your CashParking Domain Names
You can view a list of the domain names in your CashParking® account. On the Domains page, you can filter the list, change the order in which domain names display, collapse the search panel, and change the column size.
For information about CashParking FAQs, see What is CashParking®?.
To View Your CashParking Domain Names
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click CashParking.
- Click Manage.
- Go to the CashParking tab.
- Do one or more of the following:
- To filter alphabetically or numerically by the first character of the domain name, use the links above the list.
- To change the order in which domain names display, click the column header you want to organize by. For example, to organize the domain names by the amount of revenue they've generated, click the Revenue column.
- To collapse the search panel, click the arrow that divides the search panel and the list.
- To change the column size, click the arrow that divides the column and drag it to a new position.