We will be retiring the appraisal feature soon. This article is relevant only if you wish to view an appraisal you've had done in the past.
You can view the results of your domain name appraisals in the Domain Manager.
We complete appraisals within a few moments. The Appraisals page displays the results, which include the domain names, their appraisal dates, ranges for their estimated values, and links to printable certificates.
The Appraisals page includes results for appraisals you request in the Domain Manager and through GoDaddy Auctions®.
If you add a domain name to Premium Listings, the appraisal results display on the Premium Listings page in the Domain Manager.
The results of appraisals you request on our website do not display in the Domain Manager. For more information, see Requesting Domain Name Appraisals.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- You must be in the list view of your account in order to view an appraisal. In the upper right corner, choose the list view:
- Click on the domain you want to view the appraisal for.
- To view your appraisal certificate, look under Domain Appraisal in the Domain Enhancements section of your account.
- Click View, and click Print certificate if you wish to print.