Using the WordPress editor
You can create pages and posts in WordPress using the default block editor, which is very user-friendly and empowers you to build media-rich pages and posts. To get started using the block editor, you can review the following articles:
- Open the WordPress editor
- Add a block in WordPress
- Add an image block to my WordPress post or page
- Add a gallery to my WordPress site
- Add a video to my WordPress post or page
- Add a custom HTML block in WordPress
- Add columns to my WordPress post or page
- What is CoBlocks?
- Add a CoBlocks Media block in WordPress
- Add a CoBlocks Food & Drinks block in WordPress
- Discover more about the block editor for WordPress in their support documentation.