Using grid and guides
When designing pages, turning on the Grid/Guides can help you better align site elements. You also can set them to snap-align with other items on the page.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click the three-bar icon (Manage Settings) in top right corner, and then select Grid/Guides.
- Click either Small Grid or Large Grid.
- (Optional) Check the Snap to other elements checkbox to also have elements you drag on the page snap to align with other elements.
- Click Save.