Use the Recovery Console for my Gen 4 VPS
Use the Recovery Console to regain access to your Generation 4 VPS if you've been inadvertently locked out by a new firewall or iptables rule. You need to know your server username and password to connect to your server via SSH or Remote Desktop (RDC).
- If you've got a Generation 4 Dedicated Server, the Recovery Console steps are different.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your My Products page, click Servers, and next to the Generation 4 VPS you want to use, click Manage.
- In the top left corner of the account Dashboard, select Recovery Console.
- Press Enter. You can now log into your server to make changes.