Upgrade my Linux Hosting plan
Here's how you can upgrade your Linux Hosting plan if you need more processing power or physical memory. Upgrading your plan can make your website faster and more resilient when its traffic spikes.
Note: Although upgrades typically take from 10 to 30 minutes, for large sites allow up to 24 hours. Your sites may experience intermittent downtime until the upgrade is complete.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select Account Actions > Upgrade.
- Select the plan level you want and then click Upgrade.
- Follow the prompts to complete the checkout process.