Update Web Store
After your Professional Website Services (PWS) Web Store is published, you can continue customizing it using the six hours of update time included in your initial fee.
We suggest that you finish revising your PWS Web Store promptly so that the final design can be published as soon as possible.
The update hours included with the initial purchase expire 12 months after that date. You can expect updates to be completed within five business days.
Content you can update includes:
- Colors — Nearly any color can be changed if you have the appropriate hex value.
- Images — Images can be replaced and added, but it's important to make sure they match the design.
- Text — All text can be replaced with your own, but it must fit in the existing space.
- Pages — You can add additional pages to your site, but you must supply the content for them.
- Graphics — Professional Web Services can do some basic graphic customization.
You cannot downgrade your PWS Web Store to a PWS Website. If you do not plan to sell products and accept payments online, see Get started with websites.