Update my GoDaddy account profile
To help keep your account secure, we recommend that you keep your account profile information up to date. Your profile info includes your name, organization, email address, phone numbers and default currency.
- Go to your GoDaddy My Profile page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Below My Profile, select the information you want to change.
- Update the information as needed, then select Update. Your changes are saved.
Note: If you're changing your email or phone numbers, we'll send you a verification code. Follow the steps to confirm the new information.
- Changes to your GoDaddy account profile do not carry over to two-step verification. If you changed your phone number then you might also need to update your number for 2SV.
- Changes to your GoDaddy account email address does not update your domain name registrant information. Here's how to change your domain contact information.
- If you can't change your email address because you can't sign in to your account or receive password resets, fill out our Regain Access form.