Update A Website
A Professional Web Services (PWS) Website comes with pre-developed content — such as colors, text, and images — that you can replace after you buy it. Once your website is published, you can keep having it customized using the six hours of design update time included in the initial fee.
We suggest that you finish revising your website promptly so that the final design can be published as soon as possible.
Note: The update hours included with the initial purchase expire 12 months after that date. Most updates can be completed within five business days.
Content you can update includes:
- Colors — Nearly any color can be changed if you have the appropriate hex value.
- Images — Images can be replaced and added, but it's important to make sure they match the design.
- Text — All text can be replaced with your own, but it must fit in the existing space.
- Pages — You can add additional pages to your site, but you must supply the content for them.
- Graphics — Professional Web Services can do some basic graphic customization.
You also can update your website on your own, using our Website Builder application, which is sold separately.
Note: You cannot upgrade your PWS Website to a PWS Web Store. If you plan to sell products and accept payments online, consider buying the Web Store instead (more info).