Sync appointments with my personal calendar
Online Appointments helps you see all your appointments at a glance — and even synchronize your personal calendar with the appointments to avoid scheduling conflicts.
Watch a short video of this task further down the page.
Check the plans and pricing page to see if Online Appointments are available in your language and country.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Settings and under Appointments choose Apps. If you are in your website editor, select the Preview button to return to the dashboard view.
- Select Add calendar.
- Select your calendar service from the list and follow the prompts to link your account.
- Select your calendar from the drop-down list, then select Save
- Continue to add calendars until all your calendars are linked. You can add multiple calendars from several different services. However, you can only add one calendar per service. For example, you can add a calendar from Outlook and from Google, but you can only have one Google calendar connected at a time.
Customer appointments will now appear on your selected personal calendar(s) — and client appointments cannot be made in time blocks when you're busy.
Show me how
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder