Setting image dimensions in WordPress
Sometimes, an image is not the desired size on your page or post and it must be adjusted.
Changing image dimensions
- Click on Pages or Posts depending which you want to edit.
- Click the edit under the page or post title.
- Click the Add Media button.
- Select the image you wish to insert.
- Under the Attachment Display Settings on the right, select the desired size from the Size drop-down.
- Click the Insert into page button.
You have now updated the size of the image you are working with.