Set up my Reseller Hosting account
After you purchase a reseller hosting plan, you need to set it up before you can configure it for your customers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the reseller hosting account you want to use, click Set up.
- Choose the domain you want to use from your account or manually enter one, and click Next.
- Choose a data center that's close to your customers and click Next.
- Create a username and password for WHMCS and click Finish.
Your reseller hosting account will take a few minutes to provision. Once it's done, click Go to Dashboard.
Note: If you're setting up your account with an Internationalized Domain Name, you will need to enter the punycode version of the domain name.