Set up my Office 365 email address on my Android
To set up your email address on your Android Email app, you'll need your Office 365 email address, password and the Email app.
- Open your Email app.
- Tap Menu then tap Settings.
- Tap Add accounts.
- Tap Corporate (depending on your version, you may see Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync instead).
- Enter your GoDaddy Office 365 email address and password then tap Sign in.
If Microsoft cannot find your account, you will be asked to enter your details manually:
• Username = your Office 365 email address
• Password = your Office 365 email password
• Server = outlook.office365.com
• Domain\username = \[Office 365 email address] (example: \email@example.com)
- Tap Apply to enable security settings.
- Tap Next to complete manual setup (you can come back and edit these settings at any point).
- Tap Activate to activate the Phone Admin app.
- Edit your Account name and tap Done.
- You'll see a message confirming that your GoDaddy Office 365 "Email account added." to your Android.
Great, your email is on your Android Email app and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, you can go back to step 3 for other email account instructions. If you're all set, head to the next step!