Reorder pages in navigation bar
As you build out your site, you may need to change the order of the pages in your website's navigation bar. If you change your mind later on, you can quickly reorder them again.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Edit.
- Click the Page menu in the upper left and click the gear button.
- In the Manage Pages panel, click the dots just left of the page you want to move and drag it to its new position.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're done, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).