Remotely log out of my GoDaddy account
Remotely sign out of your GoDaddy account if you think your account might be compromised, or if you can’t remember whether you signed out of a shared device.
- Go to your GoDaddy Login & PIN page.
- Select Manage all sessions under Active sign-ins, to see all devices and browsers that are logged in to your account.
- Select Sign Out to be signed out from a specific device or browser. Then, select Sign Out again in the new window to confirm. You will be signed out of that device or browser within 5 minutes.
- If you believe your account has been compromised, change your password to keep your account secure.
- To keep your account secure, enable two-step verification and check your account activity for any suspicious behavior.
- Learn more about securely sharing your account with delegate access.