Recover my website with FTP
If you receive an error message when trying to restore a website, it's possible that we can't communicate with the Worker plugin. In this case, you can try to restore the site through FTP.
Note: If you add your FTP info, we can try to restore the website through FTP if you need to do it in the future as well.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Hover over a website and click Backups.
- Click Backup Options in the upper-right corner.
- Click FTP Settings - Optional at the bottom of the screen and fill in the FTP information for the website in question.
- Click Test Connection.
Note: If the connection is unsuccessful, double check if the details are correct or contact support.
- After the successful test, click Save settings.
- Try restoring the website again.