Order a GoDaddy Payments GoDaddy Poynt Smart Terminal from your WooCommerce store
Purchase a GoDaddy Payments GoDaddy Poynt Smart Terminal from the WooCommerce section of your WordPress dashboard to enable the GoDaddy Payments - Selling in Person option.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and select GoDaddy Payments > Set Up.
- Select Learn More.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account, if needed.
- Sign up for GoDaddy Payments if you haven't already. Once connected, go back to the Payments page and select GoDaddy Payments – Selling in Person, and then Learn more on the next page.
- Review the GoDaddy Poynt Smart Terminal information and then select Buy Now, or Add To Cart if you want to continue to add more products to your cart.
- After you receive your GoDaddy Poynt Smart Terminal, read this article to get started with Smart Terminal.
- When the terminal is connected to your GoDaddy account, your WooCommerce store will automatically change the status of the GoDaddy Payments – Selling In Person payment method to Connected. You’re now ready to accept payments in person for orders placed online.