Open my product
Before you can use your GoDaddy domain or product, you'll need to open it in the My Products area of your account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Under My Products, scroll down to All Products and Services.
- Locate the type of product you want to open (for example, Domains or Web Hosting), and select the arrow next to the product name to expand the selection.
Note: Websites purchased through the Apple App Store don’t currently appear in My Products. Open and edit the website with the GoDaddy mobile app or use your smart device's app store to manage your subscription.
- Select Manage (on mobile, select >) next to the specific item you want to open. Or, select Set up if this is the first time you've used this item.
- To edit multiple products in a section, select Manage All (on mobile, select All) at the top of the section. (This feature may not be available for all products.)
- Learn more about your product on the main Help page.