Open my Linux Hosting account
Here's how to log in to GoDaddy and get to the Dashboard for your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
Now you're in the Dashboard for your Linux Hosting account.
- Ready to move some files into your account? Click File Manager to go directly to the cPanel File Manager. For help, see the cPanel File Manager documentation.
- Click cPanel Admin to go directly to the cPanel Home page. For help, see the cPanel documentation.
- Click phpMyAdmin to go directly to the phpMyAdmin home page for the account. For help, see the phpMyAdmin documentation.
- Click FTP Manager to go directly to the cPanel FTP Accounts page. For help, see the cPanel documentation for the FTP Accounts feature.
- To log in to cPanel directly: First, change your cPanel password to something you know (your cPanel password is the same as your FTP password). Then browse to https://myDomainName/cpanel, where myDomainName is your domain and its TLD, like coolexample.com. You'll need the cPanel login (this Dashboard > Settings section > Account tab) and the Password you just changed. That'll get you into cPanel Admin without going through this Dashboard.