If your domain is not in your GoDaddy account, you will need to update your MX records for your email to work. Use these MX Records for Hosted Exchange Email:
Before continuing, make sure you know which version of Hosted Exchange Email your mailbox uses. For more information, see Finding your email version.
- Exchange 2007 — presmtp.ex1.secureserver.net
- Exchange 2010 — presmtp.ex2.secureserver.net, presmtp.ex3.secureserver.net, or presmtp.ex4.secureserver.net
- Exchange 2007 — OWA.yourdomain.com pointed to mail.ex1.secureserver.net
- Exchange 2010 — OWA.yourdomain.com pointed to mail.ex2.secureserver.net, mail.ex3.secureserver.net, or mail.ex4.secureserver.net
- Exchange 2007 — autodiscover.yourdomain.com pointed to autodiscoverredirect.ex1.secureserver.net
- Exchange 2010 — autodiscover.yourdomain.com pointed to autodiscoverredirect.ex2.secureserver.net, autodiscoverredirect.ex3.secureserver.net, or autodiscoverredirect.ex4.secureserver.net
- Access your domain's DNS editor, and make sure that your MX records on your domain, math these records, here.