Manage databases in my Web & Classic Hosting account
Here's how to delete or edit databases you create in your Web & Classic Hosting account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Databases menu, select the type of database you want to manage.
- From the Actions menu, click one of the following:
- Details — View information about your database, such as its host name, and edit its details, such as resetting your password.
- Back Up — Create backups of your database to protect against data loss. For more information, see Back up and restore MySQL or MSSQL databases in Web & Classic hosting
- Restore — Restore a backup version of your database. Restoring a database replaces some or all of your existing database tables with a backed up version.
- Delete — Remove the database and its content from your hosting account.