Make a website request for my Websites + Marketing site
After you set up a Marketing Services plan for your Websites + Marketing account, you can start requesting site updates.
Note: If you're looking to request updates for a some other type of site, the steps are a little different.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites and select the Manage button next to your website.
- In the Dashboard, select Website > Requests.
- Select one of the update options (you can add more changes later).
- Fill out the page with your request and then select Done. If you're attaching an image or video, there are filename and format requirements:
- Filenames can't include any of these characters: ^%&$,@#
- Images must be in .png or .jpg/.jpeg format.
- Logos must be in .png, .jpg/.jpeg, .pdf or .eps format.
- Videos must be in .mp4 format. If you can't convert to an .mp4, we recommend uploading your video to YouTube and sending us the link - otherwise your site performance may suffer.
Note: If you need to submit additional requests, please wait until you receive the email from us telling you we've completed this update. You can then go back to your Website Requests dashboard and make a new request.