Linking Payees to Your CashParking Account
CashParking accounts pay you for ads that display on your domain. If you aren't sure how all that works, check out CashParking FAQ.
The interesting part is getting paid, though. You probably want to get that set up so you can start getting money sent to you. We use a "payee" system to send money to customers; before starting here, we recommend setting up a payee (more info).
Linking Your Payee to Your CashParking Account
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click CashParking.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Go to the CashParking tab.
- From the Settings menu, select Payee Settings.
- Select the Payee you want to receive your payments, and then click Save.