Invite a delegate to access my GoDaddy account
You can invite a delegate (like your web designer or developer) to access the GoDaddy products in your account. Delegates can open and use your products, but they can't view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
Note: Looking to assign delegate access for your domains? You can change domain delegate folder permissions.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, check out our explanation of access levels.
- Click Invite. We'll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we'll let you know. That's it!
- As the account owner, you can change a delegate's access level any time.
- You can also remove a delegate from your account at any time.
- Here's how to request access to someone else's account.
- Learn more about delegate access.
- Delegates must have a GoDaddy account to accept your invitation. We'll ask them to create an account if they don't have one.
- Pending invitations can't be cancelled, and expire if not accepted within 48-72 hours.