Invite a delegate to access my GoDaddy account
You can invite a delegate (like your web designer or developer) to access the GoDaddy products in your account. Delegates can open and use your products but can't view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Grant Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, check out our explanation of access levels.
- Click Invite. We'll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we'll let you know. That's it!
- As the account owner, you can change a delegate's access level any time.
- You can also remove a delegate from your account at any time.
- Here's how to request access to someone else's account.
- Delegates must have a GoDaddy account to accept your invitation. We'll ask them to create an account if they don't have one.
- Pending invitations can't be cancelled, and expire if not accepted within 48-72 hours.