Install a CAPTCHA plugin in WordPress
SPAM is often created by a bot rather than a human. One way for your WordPress website to distinguish between the two is to install a CAPTCHA plugin.
- Log in to WordPress
- Go to Plugins, then click Add New.
- Enter "CAPTCHA" in the 'Search Plugins' box
- Click on the name of the plugin to learn more about it
- After locating the plugin you prefer, click Install Now
- After installing a CAPTCHA plugin it will need to be activated.
- Disable comments on a single WordPress post.
- If you need any assistance installing a CAPTCHA, our WordPress Premium Support team can do that for you.