Import Discount Links
Discount links can be imported using WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite, which is a plugin included with Managed WordPress Ecommerce. You can import new coupons with URL settings, or run a "merge import" to update your existing coupons. This article explains how to perform an import.
Note: If you already have WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite installed and activated on your site, skip steps 2–4.
- Sign in to WordPress
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Extensions. You should be on the Included Extensions tab.
- Locate Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite and select Install now.
- Select Activate.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite.
- Select Import Coupons.
- Choose the import type. Usually, this will be a CSV or tab-delimited text file which you will upload from your computer.
- Choose the file from your computer. Select Next
- Configure the import options:
- Check the Update existing records if a match is found box if you'd like to update existing coupons.
- Choose the appropriate delimiter for your file.
- Select Next.
- Choose which data fields to map the columns of your file to.
- Run a Dry Run to ensure your settings are correct.
- If you're pleased with the results of the dry run, Run a live import.
- For more information about the column mapping fields, you can take a look at the WooCommerce URL Coupons documentation on Importing URL Coupons. The functionality built in to your Managed WordPress Ecommerce site uses these same fields.
- For more information about running imports using Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite, please see its WooCommerce plugin documentation.