How can I stop receiving email or other contact from GoDaddy?
We occasionally email customers to notify them of changes to their accounts. We also email surveys to find out what customers think about their experiences after working with GoDaddy Guides. If you don't want to receive email messages, text messages or phone calls from us, you can unsubscribe from them.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Click Contact Preferences.
- For Email, Text Messages, Phone calls and/or Mail sections, click Edit.
- Make sure that the box under Yes, please contact me isn't checked.
- Click Save. Please allow up to two weeks for contact to stop.
- If you have multiple GoDaddy accounts, repeat these steps for each account.
- Sometimes we're required to send you notifications about the administration of your account. We still send you confirmation emails for purchases, domain name registrations and transfers, renewal or expiration notices, and other service-related events.
- If you don't have a customer account with us, contact the National Do-Not Mail List or DMAChoice to stop receiving email.