Getting started with invoicing
Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping offers invoicing without any restrictions to the number of invoices you can send, clients you can add, or the total amounts you can bill. With the invoicing option you can:
- Track how much time you spend on each project and client.
- Get paid by check or online through Stripe® or PayPal®.
- Email or mail your customers a physical invoice.
- View, manage, and export your invoice payments and expenses for tax purposes, and much, much more!
To Get Started with Invoicing
- Log in to your Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping Account.
- Click Invoices.
- Enter your pertinent company info. (Don't worry, you can change this later.)
- If you entered your company's website, click Pull logo from website to grab your company's logo directly from your site.
If we weren't able to pull in your logo from your website, click Upload a logo to upload your company's logo from a file saved on your computer.
- Click Choose a Template.
- Once you select an invoice template you're satisfied with, click Create My Invoice.
- Fill in the pertinent information for your client.
- To collect tax on an invoice, make sure you select Taxable. If you are using PayPal, you don't need to select this box; PayPal will charge your customers the appropriate taxes.
- If you would like to accept payments online, click Accept online payments, and then enter the necessary information.
Online payments are currently only accepted via Stripe® or PayPal®. For more information on how to set up a payment processor, see Setting up payment options for invoices
- When you are ready to send the invoice, click Send by Email or Download and Print.
For more information about Invoicing, including how to set up your PayPal or Stripe account, see Editing invoicing settings .