Forward copies of my incoming email
Send a copy of every email you receive to another email address; this is known as carbon copying.
Note: Copying your emails stores them in both email addresses, which counts toward your email account's maximum storage capacity. To avoid storing the emails, you can set up a forwarding address.
- Log in to your Workspace Control Center. (Need help logging in?)
- Click the Expand icon in the row of the email address you want to change.
- Click Edit.
- Confirm that the Email tab is selected.
- Select Send copy to:, and enter the addresses that will recieve the forwarded copies.
Note: You can enter multiple addresses, separate each address by a comma.
- Click Save.
- Learn how to send messages from different email addresses.