Forward copies of incoming email
You can send copies of every email you receive to other email addresses via carbon copying.
Copying your emails stores them in both email addresses, which counts toward your email account's maximum storage capacity. To avoid storing the emails, you can set up a forwarding address.
- In your Workspace account, click Home.
- Click the email address you want to change.
- Click the (plus sign), next to Show additional options, to expand.
If it's already expanded, it will show the (minus sign), and say Hide additional options.
- Make sure the Email tab is selected.
- Select Send copy to:, and enter the address(es) to receive the forwarded copies.
You can enter multiple addresses separated by commas.
- Click Save.
- You may want to set up accounts to send from different email addresses.