Enter the authorization code for my domain transfer
Enter a valid authorization code (also called an EPP code or transfer key) to successfully transfer your domain to GoDaddy. You can enter the auth code from within your GoDaddy account after purchasing the domain transfer.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Transfers Page. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Transfers In, then select the Finalize Transfer tab. Find a specific domain by using the search box above your domain list.
- Enter your authorization code(s) in the new window.
- Select Enter Auth Codes above the list of your domains. Or, select Enter in the Auth Code column for an individual domain.
- Select Submit to save your changes.
You'll see confirmation that your changes have been accepted. Domain transfers usually take 5 to 7 days to complete.
- Transfer stuck or giving errors? Check out our transfer statuses for tips to move forward.