Enable a client support form
You can enable a client support form on your websites, so your clients can contact you directly from the WP-admin dashboard.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Click Pro in the upper-right corner and click White Label.
- Navigate to Client Support.
- Select Use as form with submit, e-mail sent to me and type your email in the Support e-mail section.
- Type a brief greeting for your clients (for example, “How can we help you today?”) in the Pop-up introduction message section. Your clients will see this message at the top of the form.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Changes to White Label settings affect all websites using this feature.