Edit the action button
Action buttons let customers call you, email you, or jump straight to any section on any page on your website—or any other site. It also lets you feature product categories (like Featured Products or New Arrivals).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the section with the action button, or add a section.
Note: Many sections have action buttons, but not all. Add an Introduction or Content section if you want to highlight a button after text.
- Select the button in your website or select Action Button in the panel.
- Select the toggle next to Show Action Button in the panel to turn it on (or off).
- Edit the Button Label text using strong action words.
Note: The shorter your label, the more likely it'll be read. Use no more than 25 characters if possible.
- Select where you want the button link to go: a page and section in your site, another website URL, an email address, a phone number, or one of your product categories.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- To change the appearance of your primary and secondary buttons, select Theme > Buttons. Choose the design you want for your primary buttons (used for dominant actions like "Subscribe") and your secondary buttons (used for supportive actions like "Learn more") to look. You can also choose to color your buttons with your theme color or not.
- Edit text to also link to a page (and section), another URL, email, phone number or product in your store.
- If you have a photo or image, here's how to link a photo to a webpage.