Edit my email aliases
An email alias is an additional email address that redirects emails to a single inbox. Learn how to edit email aliases from your Email & Office dashboard.
- Sign in to your Email & Office dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Click Admin and select Email Aliases.
- Click the pencil button next to the email alias you want to change.
- Update the email alias by editing the name. If you have multiple domains, you can change the alias domain as well.
- Click Save.
- To continue to use the original email alias along with the updated alias, select Yes, Keep It, Too. If not, click No, Thanks. Your alias will now direct mail to your primary inbox.