Download your site files
Step 1 of the Move a Managed WordPress site to an unmanaged WordPress account series.
To move your WordPress site, you need to download copies of all your site files. All your web pages, images, and other media are in your
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to migrate, select Tools from the menu.
- Next to File Browser, select Open.
- Select the
wp-contentfolder and then select Download from the toolbar.
- Find more information at WordPress.org.