Download and install Microsoft Teams on my Mac
Download Microsoft Teams on your Mac to use the instant messaging and meetings tool.
- You need an Online Business Essentials, Business Professional, Premium Security, or Business Enterprise plan to follow the steps below. If you have Online Business Essentials, you can download the Teams app, but not any of the other Microsoft 365 apps.
- Check if you already have Teams installed by going to Spotlight Search on your Mac and entering Microsoft Teams. If Teams is already installed, you're all set. Otherwise, follow the steps below.
You can also download Teams from Microsoft.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select the menu button and choose Teams.
- Once Teams loads, select the settings menu in the upper-right corner, and Download the desktop app.
- Save and run the downloaded file.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 email address and password.
You now have Teams on your computer!