Download and install Microsoft Office applications
With Office 365 from GoDaddy Business and Business Premium accounts, you can install Microsoft Office applications on up to five PCs and Macs per user.
Before you install the latest version of Office, you'll want to uninstall the current version. See Uninstall Office on a PC or a Mac, from Microsoft
- Open the emailed receipt of your purchase, and click Get Started.
- To log in to your GoDaddy account, enter your Username and Password, and click Sign In.
- In the Dashboard, click Download Office.
- To log in to Office 365, enter your Email and Password, and click Sign In.
- In the Microsoft Online Office 365 log in page, click the Microsoft account to which you want to download and install Office 365.
- In the Office 365 install page, click Install, and follow the instructions to install the applications on your computer:
To install 64-bit versions of these programs, next to 32-bit (Recommended), click Advanced, and then select 64-bit.