Download and install Microsoft Office applications
The Office 365 Business Premium or Premium Security subscriptions allow you to install the Office apps on up to five computers per user and download the apps to your mobile phone.
Before you can install your Office apps, you'll need to Create your Office 365 email address. If you have an older version of Office on your computer, you'll need to uninstall it before downloading the new version. You can use the Microsoft articles for uninstalling Office on a PC or uninstalling Office on a Mac for additional help.
- Log in to your Email & Office dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Click Download Office, this opens your Office 365 account. You may be asked to log in using your Office 365 email address and password.
- Click Install Office, the installation file will begin to download, if prompted, click Save. You may be asked to select your preferred language and Office version before you can begin installation.
- Once the install file is downloaded, open the file and follow the directions to finish the Office apps installation.
- When you launch your new Office apps, you'll need to log in using your Office 365 email address and password.
Note: You may be asked to specify your account type as Work or School or Personal. Select Work or School to continue.