Disconnect my site from a Facebook business page
Disconnect your Websites + Marketing site from your Facebook and Instagram accounts. Facebook and Instagram are linked, so disconnecting one will disconnect the other.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- Select Marketing > Social.
- Select Manage your listing under Facebook or Instagram.
- Select Manage > Disconnect.
- Select Yes, Disconnect Me.
After disconnecting Facebook or Instagram, your social media images won’t show in your Media Library or in any Instagram sections on your website.
Any scheduled posts won’t publish, but all posts that were previously published will still be visible in Facebook and Instagram.
All other connections between your site and Facebook or Instagram will also be disconnected, such as shoppable posts, online appointments or linked images.