Disable Secondary DNS
You can disable Secondary DNS for a domain name at any time. If you were using our nameservers as slaves, we move your domain name to the default Premium DNS nameservers and you can easily change its DNS records.
To disable Secondary DNS
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- On your product list next to Domains, click the (Plus sign button) to expand the list:
- Next to the domain you want to manage, under the Action section, click on the Manage DNS button:
- In the Advanced Features section, click Secondary DNS.
- Under Enabled, select Off, then click Apply.