Delete products in my GoDaddy account
If you don't want a specific product - a hosting plan, a server or any other kind of product - you can delete the product to remove it from your account. If you select this option, we’ll send you a confirmation email you must answer before we delete the product. Once you reply to that email, we'll delete the product and all associated files.
Note: If you want to delete a domain from your account, see Cancel my domain.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click My Renewals.
- Select the product or products you want to cancel, and then click Cancel Renewal.
- Click Delete my product.
- Select To complete my request, I acknowledge that I must open the email and select 'Yes, I want to delete.'
- Click Send Email.
- When you receive our "Are you sure?" email, click Yes, I Want to Delete!
Or, if you changed your mind and you don't want to delete the product, no action is necessary, and we'll keep your subscription as is.
- You can also cancel auto-renewal of a product. When you cancel auto-renewal, you can keep using it until the end of your subscription. After that date, we'll delete the product and all associated files.
- To find out if you're eligible for a refund, you need to contact customer support.
- Here's our refund policy.
While these steps work for most products, a few are more difficult to delete or cancel. For these products, please see these Help articles: