Delete products in my GoDaddy account
If you no longer need a product, you can cancel it to delete the product from your account. We'll send you a confirmation email you must answer, and after you reply, we'll delete the product and its files.
Note: If you want to cancel a domain and remove it from your account, see Cancel my domain.
- Go to your GoDaddy
Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Select the product you want to delete, and then click Cancel Renewal.
- Click Delete My Product.
- Select To complete my request, I acknowledge that I must open the email and select 'Yes, I want to delete.'
- Click Send email.
- When you receive our "Are you sure?" email, open it and click Yes, I Want to Delete! We'll take you back to your account. If you're not getting our email, make sure your account profile is up-to-date.
- Click Delete product. We'll confirm that your product was deleted from the account. If you'd like, use the feedback box to let us know why you deleted the product.
Show me how
- After you delete all your products, you can close your GoDaddy account.
Warning: You can't get a refund after you close your account. Once your account is closed, your account data is deleted and you will no longer be eligible for a refund as otherwise permitted under our Refund Policy.
- If you cancel auto-renew of a product, you can keep using it until the end of your subscription — then we'll delete the product and all its files.
While these steps work for most products, a few need different steps to delete or cancel. For these products, please see the following articles: