Delete a DS record
You can delete any of your DS records at any time.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- Under Advanced Features, select DNSSEC.
- On the DS Records page, select EDIT next to the record you need to update.
- In the edit window, select the pencil icon to open the edit window, then select the trash can icon to delete the record.
- Confirm deletion by selecting Delete in the confirmation window.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your changes to take full effect globally.