Customizing your email account
You can manage advanced settings in the Workspace Control Center to customize your email account. All of the advanced settings are optional. You can choose which settings to enable to fit your needs.
To Manage Advanced Settings
- Log in to your Workspace Email account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click View Email.
- Next to the account you want to manage, hover over the the edit icon and then click Edit.
- Enter or select the following:
- Enter and confirm a new password.
- Plan — Select a plan to use for the account.
- Quota — Enter the amount of storage space for the email address.
- Make this a catch-all account Optional — Make this mailbox a catchall, an address specified to receive all messages addressed to an incorrect email address for domains.
- Send copy of incoming email to Optional — Enter additional email addresses you want to receive messages addressed to this account.
- SMTP relays per day — Select how many SMTP relays to assign to the account. For more information, see What are SMTP Relays?.
- Enable SPAM filter Optional — Select this option to enable a spam filter, and then select a spam filter to use.
- To enable automatic replies from your account, select Enable auto reply, and then enter or select the following:
- Reply frequency — Select Once per sender to send one auto reply to each sender, ignoring additional messages from them. Select Once per message to send auto replies to each message your account receives.
- Reply from — Select to send messages from your own email address, or select Other, and then enter another email address.
- Select a Start time and End time for the duration auto reply is enabled.
- Message — Enter text for your auto reply.
- Click Save.