Customize my storefront
If you have a Basic or Pro Reseller plan, you can use the Storefront Designer to customize your storefront colors, header, navigation menu, page layout, home page, footer, products list, and more.
If you have a Super Reseller plan, see .
You can also use HTML to customize your Reseller storefront. For more information, see .
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Storefront and then select Storefront Designer.
- Complete the steps in each tab to customize your storefront. As you work, you can click Preview to see your changes, and click Save and Continue at the bottom of each tab to save your changes.
Go to this tab To do this: Color Theme
- Choose colors for your storefront, including headings, links, buttons, text, and backgrounds
- Set the color and font for the storefront's header text.
- Add an image or custom HTML to the header.
- (Optional) Link the header to a website.
- Set the links in your storefront navigation menu.
- Select the storefront layout, including the position of advertisements.
- Select the featured product suite for your home page.
- Add a picture or video to the left or right of the domain search field on your home page.
- Manage the order in which products display on your storefront.
- Add custom products to your storefront.
- Add images or links to your storefront’s footer.
- Add a favicon image (a small icon) to display in your customers’ address bars when they view your storefront.
- (Optional) Enable a mobile version of your storefront - customers see this version on mobile devices.
- Add product advertisements to your storefront, such as promotional banners.
- Add domain promotions for limited-time sales.
- After you select Advanced Options, your storefront is ready to go. Click one of the options:
Click To do this: Preview my new storefront Open a new browser window and view the storefront, but without saving any changes you made since your last save. Publish storefront Save all your changes and publish the storefront. It can take up to 15 minutes before your changes are live on the website. Save current storefront Save all your changes, but do not publish them. Your storefront keeps the previous design until you decide to publish your changes.