Creating a contact us message
The Contact Us page lets you provide contact information to your Quick Shopping Cart storefront visitors. This page includes a message you define plus a Contact Request form for visitors to send specific requests directly to you via email.
The Contact Us message displays in your Quick Shopping Cart storefront as a separate, non-product page. Store visitors click Contact Us on the storefront toolbar to open the Contact Us page.
To Create a Contact Us Message
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Business Information section, click Contact Us Message.
- On Enter a Contact Us Message, enter your own contact message
in Message, select Default Text. This can be left blank, if desired. You can also include any or all of the variables from the Variables list.
Message displays your message in HTML format. So, once you complete the message, verify that it's valid XHTML code.
- Click Verify.
- If errors were detected, view the error details, make the corrections, and click Verify. Continue making corrections as necessary.
- If there are no errors, click OK to close Congratulations! This Text is Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!.
- After you correct all errors and your HTML is valid, click Save.
Note: The Contact Us form is required and always displays on the page. If you remove all text, a blank form displays.
You can embed images and media in the Contact Us message. If you are working in the HTML Editor, see Embedding images and media using the HTML editor for information.