Create Cron jobs
Cron is a standard Linux feature that lets you schedule tasks, called "Cron Jobs," to run unattended at a specified frequency.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- in the Advanced section, click Cron Jobs.
- In the Email field you can add your address to receive reports for cron jobs that have failed to run.
- Complete the on-screen fields detailing your Cron Job, and then click Add New Cron Job.
Note: Unless specified within your cron job script, an email will only be sent out if the cron job fails to run.
You can call PHP scripts for Cron Jobs by using the following in the Command field:
You can also Edit and Delete Cron jobs from this page.