Create a shipping class
This guide walks you through how to add a shipping class to your WooCommerce store. With products grouped into shipping classes, you can provide different shipping rates for certain shipping methods, like flat rate shipping.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and select Settings.
- From the Shipping tab, select Shipping Classes.
- Select Add Shipping Class.
- Provide a name, slug (optional), and description.
- Select Save shipping class.
- Assign a shipping class to products in bulk
- Assign a shipping class to a product
- Edit or delete a shipping class in WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Product shipping classes general overview