Create a directory in my cPanel hosting account
Follow these steps to create new directories in your cPanel hosting account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy cPanel hosting account. (Need help opening your account?)
- In the upper left corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager page, navigate to the location where you want the new directory and then click +Folder.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Create New Folder.
- For File Manager help, see the cPanel documentation.